Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring is in the air

Not much new to report from the Morgan house. We've all been sick with some severe congestion and Henry had an ear infection, but We're all emerging from the depths of Hell slowly but surely. As I type this, I'm looking out the window, and I can see Spring coming waaaaay off in the distance. Bring it on.

I will officially be registering Henry for two days a week in the Mother's Day Out program Cole currently attends. The same two days as Cole. Salvation is only six months away. What will I do with myself for those 11 hours a week? I'll figure it out. I'm in a major sleep deficit, so maybe I'll do like Obama and try to cut it in half.

The boys have a new cousin, and Henry has officially been replaced as the baby in the family. Andrew Cade Johnson was born on January 29th. He's a cutie, and it doesn't sound like he's giving his parents too hard of a time. I can't wait until he's old enough to come over for play dates with his older cousins. How lucky are they that they have a cousin a mile away?!?!?

I'll post some new pictures soon. We bought a new computer and I haven't transferred my photos over yet. Until then, here's one of the professor to hold you all over :)

No comments: